Monday, March 12, 2012

Israel - 7 January 2012

Today was our first more relaxing day because of Shabbat. We woke up late, walked to Hebrew University, and split into groups - yoga and religious discussion. Guess which I chose! Religion. The conversation was rather interesting and I was strengthened in my irreligious convictions.

Back at the hotel, we had a speaker from Kol Voice Seminars who talked to us about Israeli current events. The guy was fantastic, one of the best speakers I've ever heard.

We then had a havdallah service before heading out for a night on Ben Yehuda Street. Once there, I had an amazing lamb burger before partying it up at King's Bar with all the Birthrighters. It was so much fun - great music.



A large majority of my group (I clearly stand out a bit)

We headed back early (~11:30pm) and continued the party in the hallways and then after being yelled out by angry Russians, moved to our rooms.

No comments:

Post a Comment