Yesterday can be summed in several key highlights:
- River rafting down the Li River. The karsts, jutting abruptly out of the ground, gave a backdrop that rival Ha Long Bay, Vietnam. It's much easier to describe this in photos. See below.
- Miz(ael), the Lebanese Mexican studying in San Diego, was a good conversationalist, light-hearted, and easily likeable. The bromance between him and Michael quickly blossomed.
- Overendulging at the skewer place from the night before.
- Tomos and Elwyn, the Dutch. Friendly, funny, and obsessed with South Park.
- Looking up how to make a Cuba Libre, and then teaching the owner of Ming Palace hostel how to make it, hoping it would come out right. It was sooooooo good.
PS - This should be interesting.