Friday, June 24, 2011

Summer Palace, Beijing

On 20 June, we went back to the Summer Palace, by ourselves. It was packed. I'm not going to say much on this, just check the photos. All I will say, is that taking pictures of a used popsicle stick on beautiful old door attracted me a lot of attention, and laughs.

We wandered around, wasting time before our train, and then made way to depart our favorite city. Beijing's train station was one of the nicest, most convenient stations I've ever been, and the train was equally as nice. The hostel told us that our train would arrive in Tai Shan station at 2PM, but they were 12 hours off.

I'll pick this up in the next post.

Here's the Summer Palace pics:








PS - Don't you forget about me... Don't, don't, don't, don't...

No comments:

Post a Comment